Мест лодки Cernobbio зимнего хранения озеро Комо
Cernobbio stands near the stream Breggia, on the lake, at the foot of Monte Bisbino, with its different hamlets that form one of the biggest towns of the Lario.
In the older part of the town of Cernobbio it existed, in 1442, a monastery. The building, inhabited from nuns, was abandoned and no one took care of it, until 1568, when it was demolished by Cardinal Tolomeo Gallio; he built a villa deesigned by the architect Pellegrino Pellegrini.
In 1815 the villa and the park were bought by marquis Calderara, married to Victoria Peluso to who the villa was left after his death.
Then the entire property was sold to the princess of Wales, Carolina di Brunswich, descendant from Guelfo D' Este; she decides to give the villa his name. Only in 1873 it was restored in order to turn it into a luxury hotel, but the paintings and the sculptures of centuries XVI and XIX were kept inside. In the garden, it has been added a floating swimming pool. The villa is not open to the tourists
The villa is dominated by a panoramic tower.
The frescoed halls are ideal for receptions and exhibitions. During summer season, the wide stairs towards the lake offer an exclusive déhor. Villa Erba was erected at the end of the 1800 by will of the Erba family, in order to receive illustrious guests and personalities of the cultural, political and industrial world. The property in the twenties was left to Carla Erba who married the duke Giuseppe Visconti di Modrone; she was the mother of the famous director Luchino Visconti.
КОТОРЫЕ ЛОДКА ВАС ЕСТЬ ?