The impressive building was erected in the second half of the fourteenth century by the noble family Andreani, Corenno which had been sold in 1277 by the Archbishop of Milan.
It is currently one of the defense works best preserved among the many lots on the shores of the lake.
озеро Комо -
Accommodations озеро Комо
Italy Travel Guide - Domaso озеро Комо